Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do we do this Blogging thing again?

Whew! September and October have come and gone.

Where to? Well, I really couldn't tell you ... the past two months have really been a blur for me.

One of my professors at school told us at the beginning of the semester to blink and we'd be home for Christmas. Like everyone else, I laughed and thought he was crazy. I didn't even give it a second thought, Christmas was months away | Summer sunshine and flip-flops awaited me at the end of my school day. No, I certainly wouldn't be blinking away nearly a whole semester | finding myself bundling up and counting down to Christmas.

But here I am, winding down from my pre-Thanksgiving fun and realizing there are only 23 days before I happily -- and very unceremoniously -- chuck my belongings into the back of my car and hit the road for Home

School has really been a blast though! I'll be the first to admit it was better this year than last year. One difference being, I finally just gave things over to the Lord and let him mold and shape me till the mud and droplets of water flung from this piece of clay. God has taught me so much in such a little time! I can't really believe it, even when I've sat down long enough to think about it. But I'm thankful.

My day consisted of a 2.5 hour long Praise chapel that was totally awesome | some amazing Pumpkin Cheesecake | a round or two of Ping-pong & Checkers --- one of which I happened to win | and a lesson in Chess -- pretty much almost lost, but I'm catching on ya'll. ;)

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift