Friday, June 25, 2010

After 9 months of waiting ... they're FINALLY here!


  
  I was at work Tuesday, when I heard my phone vibrate under my desk. I could barely contain my excitement as I read the text announcing the birth of the twins just an hour earlier. I was thrilled beyond words! I watched the clock crawl towards 8 ...

  Visitor hours were over by the time I finished work on Wednesday, so when I finally stepped inside the hospital elevator Thursday afternoon, I had more excitement than I knew what to do with.


Mommy. Daddy. Jared Grant & Jenna.

I can hardly believe that Eric and Lori who babysat me when I was
teeny tiny finally have two sweet bundles of their own. I love them bunches!


This is one of my favorites ... Adorably Sweet.


They're so tiny, it amazes me!


Tiny fingers, hands, toes ...


... And the cutest little noses.


That's one proud Daddy!


Did I mention how much fun I had photographing Jared Grant & Jenna?

I'm so thankful the Lord has blessed Eric & Lori with these two sweet little babies.
It was a long time in coming, but so very worth the wait. Good things come to those who wait
on the Lord's timing. God has everything in control and His time is so much better than ours!

   "Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth."
                                                                                             -- Psalm 127:3,4


1 comments :

Caleb said...

It's hard to believe how tiny they are! I like your verse that you put with the post. Very Duggerish... :)

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift