Friday, June 11, 2010

A Sitter's life for Me

I'm babysitting this week, so I thought I'd post some pictures for you guys.

Yesterday, we all went outside and played in the yard for a good deal of the day. The weather was gorgeous, and the kids had fun. :)




IT loves her big brother, but she's more interested in getting to the Sandbox.



So much for everybody looking at the camera ... ;)




I took the munchkins around the yard in their wagon.


IT loves riding in her swing ...

IT has suddenly discovered ...
GRASS!

*Note: Being the good babysitter that I am ;) ...
She wasn't allowed to eat it. 

VT had enough of the grassand wanted to
take her sissy inside.

She could play in the sandbox for hours on end. 
She and FT built a big Sand Castle for me, then smashed
it and built an even bigger one.

... They threw sand into the air and said, 
"Look Miss Bruntey, it's sand from Heaven!"


1 comments :

Caleb said...

Sounds great, Miss Bruntey! I like the way you call the baby by her initials "IT"...

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift