Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Nothing Profound.

  • I love a good phone that *laughs* in a vibrating sort of way.
  •  FINALLY bought some new clogs to replace my ratty old ones. 
  • I forced myself to throw (above) ratty, holey shoes in the nearest trash can. You don't know how weird it was tossing those things. 
  • Have officially determined that I want a shirt that says something to the effect of Walking around all by myself doesn't mean random guys are permitted to come up and ask who I am. Just saying.
  • Found out words like Epic | Fail | Just sayin' | and Man Up have been banned for 2011. But I'm just sayin' that if people would man up a little, we'd have less reason to say "epic fail, ya'll." ;)
  • Black Bird Stickers are incredibly cute and fun. 
  • Watching Despicable Me and thinking it's going to be "pretty stinkin' funny!!!"
  • Made a spur-of-the-moment Pizza run. And we're still eating it! yay.
  • One of the coolest things I've heard all day would be, "hey girl, you're 19 years old. You can eat pizza in the middle of the night and not worry about it." Haha, I laugh. 
  • Having an absolutely awesome time in NC with my friends. 
  • Decorated little gingerbread cookies until my hand cramped around midnight. Cute yumminess! 
  • Me and my little self would like to stay awake, my eyelids apparently didn't get the memo. 

                   ....   Goodnight, world. Tomorrow will be an even BETTER day!

2 comments :

Caleb said...

For some reason I have had the urge to see "Despicable Me." Peter thinks its stupid... You'll have to tell me if its any good. Glad your having a great time! Too bad you have to come home! :P

Brittany said...

The movie is definitely funny! It's one of those typical movies, but I think Peter would still enjoy it. ;)

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift