Monday, January 10, 2011

Nothing Profound.

  • I hold my fork funny, according to my grandma. I never realized this.
  • So I'm pretty thankful we haven't got 7 inches of snow on the ground.
  • Didn't realize you could be bouncing up and down thrilled-to-death in your head & frustrated at the same time. That's one of those funny things about life.
  • Tripping people is sometimes funny ... only if they laugh too!
  • Wish life had a rewindrepeat | let's do that better button for those BIG little moments when you think "Oh snap! I didn't just do that." yeah.
  • Thinking I must look like a big ole grump unawares. A random person walked by today and said "Hey lady, SMILE!" Made me jump out of my skin, and flash a nervous ya-caught-me-off-guard smile. In times like these, I'm not really enthusiastic about my whole LOVING LIFE appearance. I'd much rather look grim and ... well, fierce even.
  • No words when randomness if all I've got on my mind suits me just fine. Ahhh, my breath of fresh air.
  • Missing the play-by-play unbelievably much! You have no idea.
  • I disgust myself when I walk into GAP and every dark purple thing screams "Take me home to your closet!"
  • Wondering why I don't just shut-up at times when my brain is telling me to?
  • Speaking of missing things, I'm missing my very best friend just now. I'd do anything to have him here with me! Always. But then again, that is nothing new! Smiles.

   

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift