Friday, January 28, 2011

Nothing Profound ...

  • Since when are washing baby doll clothes a necessity?
  • We have people coming over, thus the house smells like Pine-Sol & dust polish.
  • Skype hates me. It must be deleted and forgotten or I shall live in perpetual aggrivation.
  • It truly is possible for one to live in a hoodie almost 24/7. Believe me, it's amazingly comfy. How could you not?
  • The words diligence | laziness | & character have been thrown around quite a lot of late. These things are important to me, and I'm thinking of them often.
  • As aforementioned, I am changing things about myself and working harder than ever to develop better character. There's always room for improvement, yes? Most definitely.
  • Slightly more than impressed over last night's supper. We pulled it together in a mad dash and it wasn't only edible, but pretty much amazing.
  • Annie songs keep bouncing around in my head today. I want them out!
  • The combination: Nutella & Jet-Puff Marshmallow is um ... AMAZING! I'm talking about died and gone to heaven if you're feeling pretty low, and it's raining in your soul.
  • The dumbest things inspire me. Like walking into Office Depot the other day and finding stacks of cutesy little journals | colorful pens | and funky polka-dotted organizing stuff.
  • If you keep begging me "Palease!" I probably won't say yes. Especially if you're under 12 years old and asking me something incredibly dumb.
  • We're having Pizza for supper. This fact alone makes me so incredibly happy, I almost should have been born Italian. Until I remember I have a serious love for Chinese food & Red Robin Burgers too, and realize being plain old American is just dandy. Seriously.
  • And lastly, almost most importantly, I can't wait until it warms up | the sun shines | & flipflips and sunglasses are more than necessary.

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift