Monday, July 12, 2010

The 4th of JULY

We girls took advantage of the time we had while waiting for the parade to start, and climbed up in a tree.

The girls and I being silly -- I was mocking E's natural pose and she's faking a smile like mine. Maybe we were just high on popcicles or soda's ... or something.

My mad face |  K is laughing at me.

P & T lighting Sparklers for the little guys under the big tree.
 Mom bought a big pack of 500, so the guys stayed pretty busy.


Terribly posed | This is before we decided to do a
SILLY POSE!

... yeah, no way I'd post that one. Or five other people would
so be all over me!


All in all, it was a great HOT day. We passed out all but about 60 of our popcicles with tracts.

2 comments :

Caleb said...

Great! Thanks for posting the GOOD pictures!! You're right, I wouldn't be too happy! We had a great time with you guys!

Brittany said...

Sure thing! :) I did my best not to post like a gazillion funny pictures. lol

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift