Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rambling on ...

 Good morning, world!

  It's been slow going at work today, which that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It gives me the time to catch up on files or follow-up cards, or just find little things to do around the office. I'm sitting at my desk listening to the train and watching as the clock on the wall rattles in it's wake.

  My sister left for Camp Barnabas yesterday morning, which kept both of us up until midnight the night before packing last minute. We checked the list twice, but not five minutes after she pulled out of the driveway I noticed a folded pile of clothes on my bed.

  One of her favorite shirts, a denim skirt and that green and brown plaid shirt she looks so cute in. Bummer. Hopefully that's all she forgot. If not, I'm sure the friend of mine she's staying with will be more than happy to help her out. ;)

  Little bits and pieces of my wardrobe have gone AWOL on me. Pretty sure they're sitting in a big red suitcase on the dorm floor in North Carolina right about now. If not, K is probably wearing them.

   I don't mind. Girls are girls, sisters are sisters and we love sharing clothes ... most of the time, I'm the one doing the sharing. lol. The girls and I think Dad should just put in a big "closet room" to dump all our clothes in so we won't have to be so dissorganized by splitting the clothes into three different closets.

   He just smiles and says, "Um, I don't think so."  :D

   Can't wait to have my sissy back, but I'm really glad she has the opportunity to go to camp and help Mr. D in the kitchen. I did the same thing last summer and loved it!

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift