Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Chick-fil-A Cow

So yesterday, Mom and I stopped at the new Chick-fil-A that opened up in Waynesboro.  I love the food, the atmosphere and the friendly people ... but there's only one thing that I really HATE.

                                     The Cow.

Don't fall on the floor in shock! You're not the only one who's asking how in the world can anybody hate the Chick-fil-A mascot. I've often wondered the same thing, mmkay? :)

Everywhere we turned there were people! It's the opening week, so obviously there's going to be a lot of people showing up. Mom and I found a table by the door and not five minutes into our meal, the cow came hustling through the door.

A handful of ideas popped into my head without warning ...

1) Chuck my styrofoam cup of Tea over my shoulder in the direction of said mascot.
2) Excuse myself and head to the bathroom to wash my hands -- that aren't even close to dirty.
3) No eye contact. Maybe he won't pick up any friendly vibes and pass me by, yeah?
4) Suck it up and take it like a man -- just hug the dumb cow already!

Ok, so number four would have definitely been my last resort. But I settled for the lesser of two evils, and avoided making eye contact. And yes, my mother is of course dying laughing. I wasn't about to put it past her to call the cow over and say, "Excuse me, she'd like a picture with you."

Ah, what horrors. :P

2 comments :

Caleb said...

I had to crack a smile... That is hilarious!

Brittany said...

Mmmkay, just laugh. I SO feel bad for any "stuffed-up" people that have to deal with me after the fact. :P lol

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift