Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Everyday Frustrations

  Mmm. Frustrations seem to be a larger-than-life part of the routine lately. At first, my method of dealing with these problems were to just grin and bear it. It hit the downward spiral of pure aggrivation and then, just as I was teetering on the precipice of insanity ... God brought to mind James 1:2-4

   "My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing."

    I don't know how many times I've looked at that verse and not thought a thing about it. But when the Lord brings storms, trials, or just simple everyday testing it always seems to come to mind. Through all the craziness life throws our way, He's slowly-but surely working in us and perfecting us into the people HE wants us to be.

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift