Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Whole Lot Of Nothin' Going On

So I can tell I've been missed, but life's had one too many many distractions for me of late. * smiles *

  • Joshua lost his first baby tooth and this makes me kind of happy | kind of sad. My baby's growing up, I feel like I'm repeating myself a little here ... but * sniff *  Btw, he really does look adorable though whenever he gives me one of those dimpled smiles and there's something missing up front.

  • I've been sick a lot lately with my heart stuff which hasn't been real fun. Wednesday was particularly rough, but I've got a lot of Chick-fil-A Moms that are the absolute best. So Robyn got me on break, made me eat something and wind down for a good while. That helped alot, and so did Kwon coming back there and giving me a big hug and praying with me in Korean. It was beautiful and comforting, if that makes any sense at all. * smiles *

  • That day, I dropped a record of three shakes and thought to myself "You've seriously got to be kidding me." haha.
  • On a side-note, I've almost hit 50-11 deer so far this week. Some dark night soon, one of us is gonna wind up pretty unlucky if you know I'm saying. * winks *
  • One of my bestest walked across the platform and received her college diploma last night. I missed it which made me really sad and kinda bummed to the lowest degree. I should've been there, but as things worked out -- or didn't really -- I couldn't make it. But I'm still just as proud of her from a whole other state away! This is definitely no lie.

  • Picked Peter up on the way to Piano this morning, so we've got everything set up with his amazing help! It's coming together pretty nicely, now we just cross our fingers and hope the wind doesn't do something we're not going to be appreciative of come Sunday morning, yes?

  • Still though, I'm at such a loss without my other organizing | smartical idea giving | thinking aloud partner in crime. Caleb's all grown up and working hard and well ... growing up stinks sometimes. Means we see alot less of all our bestest buddies and only imagine the days when we can all get together again and do something fun like sit around the church all afternoon drinking milkshakes and play guitar. Oh yes, and have lemon drop fights in the parking lot. People pass by and think the devil's got us or something ... idk, ya'll. * winks *

  • I'm watching the minutes tick by on the clock just now and thinking, Oh my soul! The piano class isn't going to go over so well. But the way I figured it, I owe my peoples a little something for having abandoned my blog for so very long. So when I die, I may not be the most beautimous pianist in the whole wide world -- or even close to it for that matter -- but you'll have pages and pages of my life on paper to remember me for. * winks *

4 comments :

Matt said...

Hey you are back...at least for now! lol ;) Did your brother get money for his tooth yet?? lol I member those days!! Fun fun. I have had the dear almost hit me instead of the other way around!! lol Funny thing was I was stopped in the road for them to cross, an one jumped right over the hood of my car!!!! :O scary! lol Btw every1 missed you down here!! Sorry you couldn't come down. :( Maybe soon tho! :) Well I hope You have a super fantastic day! ;)
P.S. I think you are an awesome pianist! ;)

Caleb said...

I really miss the days when were all together doing crazy stuff! That Sunday we stayed after church was one of the most awesome days I've had! We will definitely have to do it again before this summer is over! You guys are just great... period. :)

Brittany said...

Matthew ~ Never can quite keep up with this anymore. lol I'm glad I'm on the other side of losing my baby teeth, because I wasn't ever a big fan ;) Yeah, I missed being there for graduation, but LOVE the fact I still have a job. haha!

Brittany said...

Caleb ~ Those days were definitely some good ones! For sure. I loved that Sunday: making amazing memories doing dumb thins. Can't beat that. lol We think ya'll are pretty great too :)

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift