Saturday, May 21, 2011

All About The Little Things

"The world may change every day, but don't ever let
the world change who you are inside."
-- A.S.

"Cheer up. You're too stressed to be blessed.
Wait! That's not what I meant."
-- Adrienne

"Super-fantastical."
... about everything.
-- M.D.

"Bep, I pretty much love you."
-- Joshy Woshy

"You're a trip, okay?"
-- M. Karr

"Idiot. Why do you say things like that?!"
-- The college bound boy

"Let's cram into the car and have a good cry, you guys!"
-- Mackenzie

"God is not deaf, and his arms are never short."
-- Kwon

"You WERE my friend, but I just don't know."
-- Carolyn

"Will you eskimo kiss me when you
get married, baby?"
-- The lady who loves me just cuz.

"There's a wild side to you. I know there is!"
-- The world's most amazing boss.

"You forgot the outside trash, genius.
Are you serious?!!"
-- Gribble

"You're dumb. I'm just faking it; I gotta fit in with this family."
-- Kenna

"Take a deep breath, and just relax ... "
-- A.S.

"You got jokes. Yeah, you got jokes." 
-- Devante

"Oh, is that right?"
-- MWK

"Don't make me hurt you!"
-- J. Brown

"We're stronger here together, than we could ever be alone."
-- Buble

"You make me smile. Just smile ... yeah."

"You sound like a bomb about to go off, with
that heart monitor beeping like that."
-- Lana


* There's a lot more, maybe I'll post them someday. *
-- smiles


2 comments :

Carolyn said...

Dear Brittany
I miss your face and your constant smile at Chicky, whenever will we see each other again!? Also, I believe you promised me a blogpost about a week ago, ya'know right after I was lost!!! Don't make me do something drastic in order to get one lol jk *smiles*
In CFA love,
Carolyn

Brittany said...

Sweet Carolyn! I have blogged officially. Can you love me now? I hope so! I mean, love me enough not to run away or do anything drastic. ;)

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift