Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunshiney Saturday.

Today was chocked full of goodness. We spent most of the day up at my grandparents, just hanging around and swimming. It was such a relaxing kind of day and everybody had an amazing time as always.

Just a handful of pictures to sum up it all up, because if the girl chattered about every second of it she might go on and on ... Typical of chippery kind of days.

*Description of pic in order as they're posted below. * wink *

1) The twin-boy cousin of mine. It feels like just yesterday we were both toddling around the grandparent's house, Papa's old white t-shirt (our pjs of choice) dragging the floor while we fought over who got to use their tiny red Dirt Devil vaccum first. Now ... He seems to be towering head and shoulders above me overnight, picking me up and talking sports cars.

2)  Abs & Brandon. Just a picture of people taking pictures 'cause well, we're all about capturing the moment and everything.

3) Auntie and Me ~ we shared a moment over a lesson in the making of a single cup of coffee with the lovely Keurig. She makes me smile ... Mainly because she got excited over that crazy thing like I did when I first tried it. It's the small things in Life | embracing that moment and enjoying the simplicity of a tiny happiness.

4) The cousin and I with one of my most favoritest men in the whole wide world, my Papa. The man who let me steal his t-shirts for pajamas | the maker of the best fried apples my mouth ever experienced | the man who turned a small munchkin girl of three into a John Wayne fan and basically any sort of Western | who taught her b&w movies are special and good in the midst of a Disney crazed age of wild colors and sparkles | the man who promised me half a million wonderful things and gave me a world of priceless memories.

5) Aunt "Winnie" and her "Gilly-Boy". That guy with the goofy fish face | a smirk working to break lose just behind it adores my auntie to bits. Whats more, he makes her smile. He gives her a heartshaped world with two suns, sparkly clouds and still he surrounds her life with happiness.

6) Um ... I cannot say enough about this woman. She's so crazy, I mightn't claim her if it werent for us being together here. I kid. My grandma's the coolest, most amazing woman a girl could ask for in a second mother | a best friend and official "spoil the world rotten" kind of person. She makes me laugh and I downright adore her.

7) We were putting a hurtin' on them dishes till a certain somebody hit her funny-bone on the edge of the counter. Laughing over dumb things is always buckets of fun. * winks *








1 comments :

Caleb said...

I just stopped by your blog and realized you haven't posted for two months! We miss your posts!! More posts, please? :P

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift