Monday, December 12, 2011

A Little Shout Out

So with a great amount of gusto and unfathomable delight, I would like to give a big shout out to self-proclaimed misplaced beach bum, Country Chic. Also, my friend and side-kick for ages.



I haven't the slightest clue whether or not she will love me or hate me for this, but I would so much love if you'd tippy-toe on over to her   Blog   and take a look around. There isn't much going on just yet, as it's all new and getting on it's feet, but the first post went up this morning and the girl is just so very excited.

{Just for your convenience, I added the link at the bottom. You can either click on that big Burgundy button up there, or the link at the bottom. The choice is yours.}  * smile *

It's been a long time in coming, this whole idea of Country Chic starting a blog. And today, I am just so happy to know you'll have the opportunity to get to know her and her wonderful family in the upcoming weeks and months.

You'll enjoy hearing all her fun little accounts, for there are sure to be many when one has tiny munchkins running around in the midst of working on research papers and cramming one's head full of every imortant {and unimportant} detail of the human body and how it works.

She's working hard to become a nurse, and has spent countless hours studying and somehow managing to keep her schedule halfways straight. It never ceases to amaze me, and someday she's going to be an amazing nurse with a heart of gold. I could see myself calling her half a dozen times asking what to do about this and that until she finally decides to get a caller I.D. and ignore my calls. * winks *

www.pearlsandcamo.blogspot.com
         

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift