Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Little Bit Of Goodness

It was a gorgeous afternoon, the sun was shining { like it has been of late, beautimous }. Mommy and I went to the Fork Union Pharmacy which is such a bad | deliciously tempting place to go.

Basically, it's a little Primitive shop and pharmacy rolled into one. I've never in my life gone there to get a prescription filled, but I've found all sorts of little treasures while browsing the shelves and various displays.
In two trips, I'd completed my Willow Tree Nativity Set. I have all sorts of little goodies from the Pharmacy, including Iron Butterflies | Vintage Flower Pots | a Table Runner | Candle Stands | etc. It's one of the best places I know to find homey things like that around here. Pennsylvania is by far the absolute best place with it's BIG Amish Goods shops and Handmade Quilts. So it's our little fix when we want something a little Homey and Heart Warming. * winks *

TODAY: I found this --> a woven Burgundy | Tan | & Cream Centerpiece. It's simple and something like 12x12 inches round. It's great, and I can use it all year long if I want to because the colors are warm and inviting. I saw it and knew it was exactly what I'd come looking for. Not to mention, it was $6.

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift