Monday, February 20, 2012

Sweet Pea, Apple Of My Eye.

As promised, here are a handful of pictures of Baby M that we took recently. She was such a good little girl, and hardly fussed at all . . . Momma and I loved taking pictures of her, it was so much FUN!


She's fast asleep on Mommy's lap. Isn't she just the sweetest?

I {heart} this little girl already.


Eventually, all the camera snapping | etc woke her up and she was
in such a happy mood. It was great! And don't you just love her
pink tutu dress? I thought it was adorable.



. . . Sweet Little Toes.

And she fell asleep again on Mommy's shoulder.

She slept off and on in between all her pictures, but she was so good. And really, I am quite in love with her Little Tutu. It's beyond cute! Grandma loved it, Mommy loved it. Everybody was a fan, she was a Little Sweet Pea all afternoon. So after we took all the fun pictures, I stole her again for a few minutes while she was awake . . .






0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift