Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'll be Home for Christmas ...

""  I'll be home for Christmas, you can plan on me"

...  and that's no joke. 

In seven days I will be chucking all those lovely belongings into my car and hitting the highway like nobody's business. I'm going to make dozens of blue-eyed gingerbread men, listen to *fun* Christmas music till my sanctified ears can't take it another minute which probably won't happen for a long time yet ...

And then I'm going to sleep in, hang out in my jammies and be a real strange heathen that doesn't make my bed the second I get up, and stay up hours after midnight, maybe.

So I've just got to get through these finals and pack up my stuff. Packing up is no problemo, but the finals are pretty much a big old burden on my mind right now.

But there's nothing like hanging out with some friends, watching a Christmas cartoon -- about Santa's elves no less -- and priding myself in drinking a whole cup of coffee.


1 comments :

Caleb said...

We are ALL counting down the days!!!! :)

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift