Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nothing Profound.

  • Went to Target and got my Mommy some Starbucks coffee to warm her insides.
  • Found a sunny yellow shirt thingy and it made me wish for Summer time. WHY are they selling summery stuff in the dead of winter anyways?!
  • I'm sitting in the middle of this thing called a Chair & a Half. It makes me think of Dr. Seusse. But its a comfy thing and the internet is good. Remind me this doesn't do much to keep your brain alert and enthusiastic ...
  • Trying to remember if I've ever seen Iron Man?
  • So I randomly decided to break my neck skiiing or ice skating or something semi-cold pretty soon.
  • Had 5 Guys Burger & Cajun Fries for lunch. Oh my goodness, bad-for-you food almost never tasted so yummy!
  • I found a pair of dark purple Argyle socks today. They are the cutest in the world! Least, that's my opinion right this minute.
  • Currently questioning my use of capital letters. Oh well ... I don't hear an English profession calling my name. Lucky for me, too.
  • I can't send more than one text message at a time, I'm not sure why I try. I wonder what kind of old people our generation will be, you know ... with the whole texting thing and whatnot.
  • There are 1, 533-ish verses in Genesis. If anybody was wondering.
  • Moved some furniture out of my room last night. I don't typically make a habit out of that, but they were driving me nuts. Running into things the moment you sleepily roll out of bed isn't my cup of tea, exactly.
  • Today was busy, tomorrow will be full of a lot of nothing-ness. I almost like that, but haven't quite decided.
  • I miss NC drivers. VA drivers are scary and wild. lol
  • My sister may attempt to drive my stick-shift. Scariness! If you wandered what my nightmares entail, I just gave you a hint. I love her.
  • I owe a lot of people a lot of things. Hugs | Kisses | Candy | Shopping Trips | Knowledge | Lunch dates | TIME in general. I love it.

2 comments :

Caleb said...

Isn't Five Guys amazing?! ... Had to laugh about NC drivers though, they freak me out more than Va drivers!

Brittany said...

Yep, it's pretty good stuff. We'll all have to go there one day. And yeah, I had the same opinion before I spent 5 months as an NC driver. ;) lol

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift