Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stopping to Consider

  • I'm an adult now. 
  • I have to make a lot of my own decisions.
  • Jesus is God!
  • I'm still a big fat sinner. 
  • I've got an unbelievable amount of Blessings. 
  • I have a sudden love affair with cute tights.
  • Making (above) decisions isn't always fun.
  • Tiny things are cute, with the exception of bugs & such.
  • Coffee is a miracle drug.
  • Leaning over, pointing out the Check Engine light to Dad is fine, not so Joe when I'm on my lonesome.
  • The night sky is Amazing!
  • I owe God SO much. He gives me every breath, loves me, strengthens me and amazes me daily. 
  • Good Things are worth waiting for, this I know!
  • I take heat for granted until my fingers remind me of Icicles.
  • Fuzzy Socks are a good thing first thing in the morning on a COLD bathroom floor.
  • repeat the last one, because it's just so good.
  • The snooze button is a dangerous thing.
  • $3 deals are something else. 
  • God is always there. Sounds simple, but it randomly hits me in a profound way.
  • Psalms is chucked full of awesome-ness. 
  • Trials make you pray a whole bunch, and make you a lot stronger. 
  • 148 days doesn't ever seem like it's going to come. But it will.
  • FREE Quizzes in class are surprisingly terrific!
  • Christmas music in the car makes for a pretty happy gal.
  • Same goes for PB&J wraps on the sly, and random smiles. 
  • ... and my mama & daddy are laughing because my first consideration was being an "adult".

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift