Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nothing Profound ... as of two days ago.

  • The TV gets insanely loud sometimes.
  • Conversations around the supper table are still warm and funny.
  • It isn't in my head. Would it be insanely rude to say, I told you so? Just wondering.
  • Dissapointments are sometimes stepping stones to better things.
  • Quiet is still very much appreciated.
  • I could really, REALLY go for a Chicken Basil Pizza. Not the whole thing, not even half. But I really could go for some.
  • Organization on the brain. Beware!
  • Contemplating my newest project ... idk, just thinking about doing somethin.
  • Randomly decided Reeses should have more peanut butter. Yay!
  • Why can't all chocolate be dark? Since we were almost on the subject anyway.
  • LOVE the corkboard above my desk. It is unadulterated inspiration; it begs me to fill it with all kinds of random goodness.
  • Shutting my door when I'm organizing something makes daddy worry less.
  • One day I really will send snail mail to everyone I'm thinking about. Someday ... but for now that stack of cute stationary is just going to collect dust.
  • My collection of special B&W photos is growing. They are lovely.

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift