Friday, December 17, 2010

Nothing Profound.

  • I made it through a WHOLE semester. This sudden realization made me tear up a bit.
  • I have zero confidence in my baking skills just now. 
  • I couldn't have made it this far without God.
  • Camera phones make me smile. Go figure, yeah.
  • Drea gave me a necklace for Christmas with lots of little things on it. I like muchly.
  • This ain't nothing. Really, it's not.
  • Everyday struggles make me stronger.
  • My Passion & Purity book is so underlined it's insane. I love that book.
  • I met a little boy yesterday. I could make him laugh forever. It was contagious!
  • Smells like some sort of goodness. That really makes me smile.
  • "Your hair grows faster when you're in love." I like that. 
  • Heard the Beach Boys Little Saint Nick twice this week. 
  • I went to breakfast without my dear Jenny-fur today.
  • It's still real cold outside and I'm loving the fuzzy socks.
  • I'll be making blue-eyed gingerbread men VERY SOON! 
  • Quiet is good, but lots of little voices shouting above each other, telling me how much they miss me are going to be pretty much amazing when I get where I'm going.
  • One day at a time ...

2 comments :

Caleb said...

Had to smile about the "Little Saint Nick Song..." We get to hear it almost every day! :)

Brittany said...

Oh I'm jealous! I love that song, and I don't even know why. :)

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift