Monday, December 13, 2010

Nothing Profound.

  • Stating the obvious is sometimes fun. It makes me smile. alot.
  • It's really, really COLD outside! Brr ...
  • People in this McDonald's shout, that's not really awesome.
  • Talking things out is huge. Communication is a must in life.
  • I spotted Santa's twin today. No lie.
  • People are watching you when you least expect.
  • Twisting the ring around my finger feels good. 
  • The chapel message this morning was unbelievably convicting.
  • I'm really not getting anything done sitting here like this. Getting annoyed with MD's employees really doesn't count.
  • The couple sitting to my left just held hands as they prayed for their food. I think that's pretty sweet.
  • I was encouraged to be aware of my surroundings. An absolutely fantastic idea!
  • Worry is a good thing sometimes, and greatly appreciated it.
  • Laughter relieves a bunch of stress. I thank my roommates for this.
  • If your printer says you've got a Paper Jam, check for a mechanical pencil wedged between the paper. Seriously.

2 comments :

Caleb said...

Wow Brit, your blog looks great! I haven't been on here for a while and I thought that I had put the wrong URL in. Hope you are doing great! :)

Brittany said...

Howdy! Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I'm doing pretty good, 4 finals down and 1 left to go. I'm really excited to be finishing up the semester :)

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift