Saturday, December 25, 2010

Nothing Profound.

  • After six days, it feels good to re-connect with the worldly wide web.
  • I really didn't think I would be sick on Christmas, but I am. I'm all sniffles and smiles.
  • Love being with my family for Christmas.
  • The snow is just coming down.
  • That vintage kitchen table I found is sitting in a corner of my room. I love.
  • We've all improved with age ... or at least I think so!
  • My opinion of Egg Nog is still ugh. Reminds me of a gallon of paint.
  • My mother really is capable of putting a pool table together. Wonder of wonders.
  • Watched 2 episodes of NCIS.
  • Never mind about the Egg Nog. I can't taste anything at the moment, so I just tried some of my Papa's. It reminded me of a milk shake. Go figure. 
  • Papa says he "nick-nacked" all day yesterday, meaning he munched on Christmas goodies. That makes me smile. 
  • I've slept an awful lot lately. 
  • My fingers are crossed.
  • Abby's giving me a mini-sermon on our differing opinions. Joys of sibling-hood. 
  • My grandparents 10 foot tree is absolutely amazing. Just like when I was little.
  • Daddy gave me a pair of tights that are the cutest!
  • The boys are dashing around the den playing Hyper Dash! No fooling, it's SO funny watching them.
  • The first Merry Christmas I was wished this morning was my favorite. 
  • My Papa's so smart, he's full of interesting facts and ... smartness!

1 comments :

Caleb said...

Glad to here you had a great Christmas! :)

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift