Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nothing Profound.

  • The whole baking thing wasn’t epic failure.
  • Locked the keys in my car. Smartness.
  • It happens sometimes. He didn't seem to be terribly depressed about it, either. ;)
  • Drank me some of the Purple Powder and I was ready to roll, Jack!
  • Got a white hoodie that smells pretty much amazing.
  • Phone calls kept me awake and smiling.
  • Got a ZILLION hugs the moment I walked in the door. It was freezing but they all ran outside to meet me. Aw.
  • Discovered I left my phone charger in NC, and then my car charger decided to snap on me. DEPRESSION! No phone | No schedule | No life. How does one survive? Jk
  • Met the newest little man for the first in my life and fell in itty bitty pieces of love with him.
  • Unpacked all my stuff, and hung it in that awesomely large new closet.  *Sigh*
  • Missed waking up to my lovely roommates this morning. 
  • The amount you can miss someone is astounding. 
  • The bathroom floor isn’t cold! Nice change.

2 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift