Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nothing Profound.

  • Alarm went off at 5, got up at 6:50.
  • We didn't really fail White Glove.
  • The HARDEST Deatrick final happened today. Nobody saw that one coming.
  • On the peak of exhaustion, a friend offered to buy me a perk-me-up. Aww.
  • I'm on the other side of 3 consecutive finals. Only 1 left, that makes me smile.
  • Student body chapel cracked me up! Hello?
  • Chipmunks ARE roasting on an open fire. 
  • Laughter relieves all kinds of crazy stress.
  • Crowding into the breezeway is fun. If not a little bit loud. 
  • My shoe fell off in the Commons, Candice laughed. I like her laugh. 
  • Grabbed Chinese from the Mall, some random guy across the restaurant waved and says "Hey Chick."
  • A nice old man opened the door for me, and kept right on walking with me for a whole minute just chatting up a storm. He's from Myrtle beach and I'm from Richmond. It all started with "You ready for Christmas, little lady?" to which I said, "Yeah, I am! How about you?" Amazing isn't it? 
  • Something in me screams, "Shut up, and just say thank you for opening the door." Oh well, hopeless. 
  • When did I become an insanely friendly-chatty sort of individual?!
  • A spacey old lady sat down beside me, starts up a conversation about how her Christmas program might get canceled on account of a storm. And did I know if they'd really cancel for a reason like that? I shrug and tell her I'll cross my fingers. She patted my hand. Apparently, she liked that.

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift