Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Day ...

It's been a whirl of Christmas activities and New Year's Resolutions for the past week and a half, so thus I grabbed an ever so small handful of pictures from our family Christmas for you.

The munchkins jumped on my bed sometime just before seven o'clock. I groaned at the thought of the precious sleep I was about to lose, but when I thought of all the tiny people excitement I jumped out of my bed and up the stairs Joshy and I went.  

As always, Daddy read the Christmas story while we sipped coffee. The tinies snuggled up against us, and I could feel their nerves shaking with excitement. After that, wrapping paper went flying and the living room was trashed and thanks were expressed and hugs and kisses were given in abundance, yes ...



All of us old people got bikes for Christmas, and of course we had to try them out as soon as everything was over ... Funny, I had almost forgotten how and that just made me feel a little old. * wink *



And here's my handsome Daddy-O after he came back from his own little bike ride. So I can just see us in the coming weeks trecking down the back country roads on our little bikes and having a wonderful time.

Well, I shall be sure to post of our New Year fun and all the highlites from last year. I really can't believe its been a whole year already, but like they've always said Time Truly Flies When You're Having Fun!

Happy New Year Everybody! May your New Year be just as good as your last and even better. * smiles *


0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift