Thursday, February 17, 2011

God's Been Good

Lately I've been looking back, along this winding road.
To the old familiar markers of all the mercies I have known,
I know it may sound simple but it's more than a cliche.
There's no better way to tell you, than to say that
God's been good in my life.



I feel blessed beyond my wildest dreams when I go to sleep each night.
And though I've had my share of hard times, I wouldn't change them if I could.
'Cause through it all, God's been so very good!


Times replay, and I can see that I've cried some bitter tears.
But I felt His arms around me, as I faced my greatest fears.
You see, I've had my gains than losses. I've known more joy than hurt.
As His grace rolled down upon me undeserved ...
For God has been my Father, my Savior and my Friend.
His love was my beginning, and His love will be my end.
I could spend forever trying to tell you everything He is!

But the best that I can say it is this,
God's been so very good!


1 comments :

Anonymous said...

I Like this song! ;)

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift