Friday, February 18, 2011

Nothing Profound

  • Little People are slowly sounding out new words at the kitchen table as they are finishing the last tidbits of school work for the day. I am so proud of them.

  • "LIFE: Complicated beyond reason, but that's what makes it so fun."  And how! I smile. It's true, all the little things that frustrate us | make us laugh are part of what makes Life worth living. If my life were like your life, well ... that just wouldn't be a whole lot of fun, now would it?

  • "Seven days without laughter make one weak." This makes me smile. I read it twice and thought "Wow. I really do like that an awful lot."

  • Sunshine inspires me, just like standing under the starlit sky in the middle of the night inspires me. I crave it | soak it all in | and bottle it up for dark gloomy days.

  • I can be a bum for a whole entire day, doing nothing and absolutely loving it. I appreciate my one day off like no other day of the week. I don't care what day it happens to fall on, I just love a good day with sunshiney goodness, where I can randomly complain because I am bored for a change.

  • My friend despitheth me much for abandoning her to the aches and pains of Baptist History alone. That is not something I wish to take up but alas, I know I must. *long sigh*

  • Sissy jumped on the trampoline until she could jump no more. I forgot how much fun you can have.

  • Today will be a GREAT day!

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift