Monday, February 21, 2011

Nothing Profound

  • New Pencil Sharpener. My mother is in the kitchen offering free mini demonstrations of how she can turn crummy wooden pencils into sharp pointy objects with which one can poke his siblings.

  • And what's that? A 13 yr. warranty. Really? You've got to be kidding me ... we could've saved a lot of money over the years. This is good stuff, ya'll. And no more pulling it out to see if its sharp, there's a light for that. * wink *

  • Strawberry Mini Wheats. "I feel like I'm eating Strawberry Shortcake ... like, the doll." This made me laugh, "The doll?" The reply from the kitchen, "Yeah, like more than cereal Strawberry Shortcake." I don't know. I just don't know, but the randomness of it all makes me smile.

  • I'm a big fan of how everybody is freaking out over the new milk jugs. I'll admit, they are a bit odd. It's a square jug, that says Vitamin D where it would usually say M-I-L-K. I was thinking, what? They sell vitamins in jugs now? Mom says it's an anti-drink-out-of jug. Really?! Holy Smokes. Save me now! I never knew. I never knew. Ugh.

  • Joshy has just informed us that he will live in Africa, and have a porch you can sleep on. Am I supposed to visit often? Will he put me on the porch? In AFRICA, with snakes?

4 comments :

Caleb said...

The new milk jugs? Hmmm... haven't seen them yet. :)

Brittany said...

Oh yes, they're truly something. The Richmond Sams has them | Weirdest things. Btw, what is to become of our bowling?

Caleb said...

I know. We need to find the time. If its something you guys want to do. :)

Caleb said...

Yeah, definitely Kegler's. Thursdays sound great!

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift