Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nothing Profound

  • 12 hours in shoes = long day for a country girl.

  • Yogurt | Oreo Crumble | & Strawberries are pure happiness.

  • Unfortunately, I don’t appreciate free food as much as the people on the other side of the counter.

  • The downside of getting off at 5 would definitely be the traffic. *sigh*

  • Catarino brightened my day -- “You have a rough day, yeah?” I nod my head, he smiles and says “You get off soon and get some sunshine, little chica.”

  • Miss Jackie: “Jordan! Come own down heah and get this box foe me.” Jordan: "I'm comin', woman! ... actin' like you're two feet tall or something." Miss Jackie: "Don't be messing with me, boy. I come over there and ..." Jordan: "And what? haha! Here, old woman, get down before you break your back or something."
         * It's little tidbits of conversation like this that make me laugh all day long.
  • I love how Mom wakes me up and says "Brittany, it's almost eight-thirty." likes its three o'clock in the afternoon. I think I'll never catch up on all my sleep, thus my new motto: Eat | Sleep | & Be Merry TODAY for tomorrow it's back to work.

  • Samuel found out it's my day off today. "Brit, do you like working at Chick-fil-A?" I told him I do sometimes. His solution to the problem? "I think you should just put on a green tutu and entertain the customers. I bet that'd be fun." I laughed, uncontrollably.

  • I am so looking forward to Summer time. I want to see all shades of greens and blues when I look out my window and feel warm sunshine surrounding me. I want to wear flipflips more than real shoes, and hear the crickets chirp.

  • Secondly, I suddenly want to go the Beach!

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift