Friday, February 11, 2011

Nothing Profound

  • Eleven hour shifts are terrible. But it was nice getting to know more of my coworkers.
  • Apparently, I am just the right size for lots of random stuff.
  • When its 28 degrees outside and I'm working drive-thru, I really don't want to know how you're doing or discuss how cold it is. I just want you to take your food and scoot, but I'm smiling through my chattering teeth and telling you what a pleasure it is to serve you. I DO love it, but it's just real cold.
  • Ever seen a chocolate milkshake go flying through the air? I have. It's like an enormous tasty mess that makes you laugh.
  • I miss my roommates. I wish we could sit on the floor and eat Pizza in our pajamas again.
  • I was dead to the world for three hours today. I turned my phone off and slept like a rock. Yeah, that’s the good stuff.
  • Day off. I could say a million and five good things about those!
  • "It's a lifestyle choice, ya'll. Don't be hatin'." That's going to make me smile for a long time to come.
  • Oh I see the Moon, and the Moon sees me. The Moon shines down on one I want to see. So God bless the Moon and God bless Me. God bless the one I'm longing to see.
  • Woke up insanely early, fell asleep incredibly late this week. Coffee was my strongest supporter and the greatest of friends.
  • I drove on Snowy white, iced over roads at midnight for the first time in my life. It was an experience I shall not wish to repeat very soon.
  • My phone has only charged for a combined 32 minutes all week long. I've barely had time to use that lovely little device of convenience. I think it missed me.
  • Returned BLESSINGS are something special. Makes one feel warm inside; like the world is good and people are even better than they're cracked up to be.
  • Valentines Day is in 4 days. When I actually sit down long enough to think about it, I think the world should be decked out in all shades of Pink & Red until then. And confetti hearts and xoxoxo's should be thrown from the sky.

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift