Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nothing Profound

I just walked in the door from work. I know it's late, and I smell like chicken | ice cream | & sweet tea. I guess I should have changed my clothes first, but once I go down those stairs I'm pretty sure I won't feel like climbing back up any time soon. *smiles*

My second mistake would probably have to be sitting on the living room floor with my laptop. It feels so right that it can't be wrong, but really it's almost one o'clock on a Saturday night and all good people should be in bed. Oh well ...

  • Today was just an absolutely awesome day. Nothing but the sunshine made it so fine, but it was lovely nevertheless! I could have bottled all the goodness up.

  • Some semi-strangers invited me to their Beach house. I believe it was my personality that won them over. lol I graciously declined ...

  • Ventured up to the attic today in search of Ice Cream Cones. Somewhere between up and down the very tall ladder I told myself I would never repeat this act of injustice to mind and body again if I could possibly help it. It looks so very do-able when other people are scrambling up and down it all the time tossing things from shelves, but not so Joe ... I'm really thinking not.

  • Saturday night customers sure are something. They never cease to amaze me, honestly. They are an odd funny bunch, tis true.

  • Made some friends today at work. I appreciate their fun attitudes and willingness to serve, it makes work more enjoyable!

  • Late night at work. But afterwards, we sat around eating Papa Johns and drinking Sweet Iced Tea by the glow of the dim blue lights, laughing about dumb things that happened at work today.

  • The warm weather turned cold and windy, the heat in my car was most welcome. As was the quiet and peaceful ride home. The sky was a beautiful shade of blue, and the moon was magnificient and BRIGHT!

  • Half my family was still up and about when I let myself in. It was nice to see them, especially when they told me they'd saved me a Brownie from supper. Awww ... ooh lah lah. I'm thinking eating chocolate at midnight would fall in the third mistake category.

  • I'm looking at the clock and thinking, "Lord have mercy on my soul, I shall be exhausted tomorrow morning."

  • My comfy pjs are going to be the best part of my day, I know. *Happy Sigh*

                              Goodnight wonderful world.

                                         

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift