Saturday, October 15, 2011

... And There She Sat

I have sat here in a productive little state, listening to the same song fifty-eleven times and sipping enormous amounts of thick | dark hot chocolate for a good bit tonight. Even now, my arm is tingling from sugar overload I think, but inside the girl's head and heart are ever so happy.

I've had a productive Saturday, that just made me feel so wonderful! The sun shined all day long, the Fall breezes smelled of Woodsmoke and Autumn-ey goodness. And I've changed my site design once again, I'm forever trying to switch it up to be more user-friendly. I think I might've hit the nail on the head this time, because it just felt right when I finally finished it tonight.

I put a few hours into getting it all set up again, and you wouldn't believe the overwhelming joys I felt when I hit the publish button and vwah-lah! It was organized, homey and so much more welcoming. It's kind of funny though, when you look at something for hours on end, and everything starts to look the same | words look as if you've mispelled them or worse yet, when you know you are so very close to finishing up and the site shuts down without warning ... without saving. It's heart ache of a simplified | frustratingly complicated kind, I tell you.

But all is said and done. Saved and so forth. Still, I would love to hear your thoughts, etc! Feedback makes the Country Girl quite happy. You are my readers, my friends taking a look into my every day life and living parts of it along with me after all! * smiles *

Also, be sure to check out the Tabs at the top. I'll warn you ahead of time, they are very much a work in progress. I'm sure you won't mind a bit though. Happy Reading and thanks SO much for stopping by!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Super excited now :) and thanks for the sweet comment you left, it does feel good to be missed and appreciated. Keep up the good work.
love Bex

Brittany said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you did. I try to blog every chance I get, there's always something fun happening around here. :)Love ya!

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift