Thursday, October 27, 2011

When You're So Far Away

I stumbled upon this photo just this morning, and it's one of the sweetest I've seen in a long time. I knew I had to post it, especially for all my friends who have loved ones fighting overseas for the freedom we enjoy! They sacrifice their families {their Sweethearts} their children | their comfort | their lives.

I miss you more, than you'd ever believe.

When you come home, I hope you'll never ever leave. When you're around, gray skies seem brilliant shades of Blue.

Cold air warms me, when I'm with YOU! The air smells sweet, my heart skips a beat. I've fallen in deep, I even dream of you each night when I'm asleep.

There's something about the way I feel.

When I think of you, it's my heart that you steal. I hope you're safe, wherever you are. But I tell myself you're with me even if you're so far ...

So Sweetheart, I'm waiting for you, to come home. To finish our lives, to live happy & free.                                
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift