Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Surprises

Everybody & their brother havin' a fantastic time fallin' all over
everybody else ... losin' shoes | and whatnot.


My bestest Easter Surprise ~ Dorothy!
She walked around the corner after I finished teaching my Sunday
School class and I thought, "Lordy, Lordy! I love you, lady."

And thus, my hands took to shakin' somethin' incredible and my heart
began to beat crazy wild the moment I wrapped my arms around her with a
squeal of absolute wonder and delight. * smiles *

We played Pool all afternoon which is after all, far too much pool for any
two decent girls to be playing on a Sunday afternoon, you know?

And we laughed alot. Pretty much drove the world face-slapping crazy with
all of our antics | silliness and such. But my, my what a wonderful time we had.



My super amazing brother who truly | secretly adores me and my kisses.
It just so happens I'm the best little brother kisser in the whole wide world
and he's pretty much aware of this lucky little fact.

He cheeses, but I love.



Oh yeah, there we goes.
* winks *



And the best two parents any girl could ever dream | or think of having.
Lucky for me, they're both pretty amazing and on most days ...
well put simply: it's genetic.

Haha!

So there you have it, ya'll. My Easter wrapped up in a teeny chocolate bunny just the way
you adore it. All in all, it was a lovely day and I'd do it over again and again in a heart beat.

P.S. I'm back from my blogging vacation. Tell me this makes you happy!
* smiles *

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

A 10 day vacation! Some day you're going to be reading your blog, and you'll wonder why you took a vacation, so this comment is to tell your future self YOU WERE JUST BEING LAZY!!! lol glad your back :D

Matt said...

These are some really nice pics of yall! :) Glad you had a good Easter. :)

Brittany said...

Anonymous ~ Yep. A whole 10 day vacation, and it was kind of nice. Thanks! Good to be back, whoever you are. haha!

Matt ~ Thank you! It was a lot of fun getting that many people into a picture, but I think we pulled it off okay. lol Hope your's was nice too!

Caleb said...

The pictures look great! I'm glad that Dorothy was able to come up and surprise you! :)

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift