Saturday, April 2, 2011

My God Handled It All


Sinful man in need of redemption,
Hopeless helpless sinner lost.
But the Alpha and Omega brought
the answer to the Cross!



And that's where one day I found Him
Sin no longer left a stain,
To this day it is a Holy perfect plan.
God handled it all, My God fixed it all.
His plan was grace -- Mercy love and grace.
It is mine, hallelujah!

To His lovely lovely name ...
When I saw the beginning, I was looking at him.
I saw end; I still see the Lamb.

God Handled it ALL!
It was and Is a perfect plan -- Holy perfect plan!
He saw me way back yonder in Eden,
Knew I needed saving grace
But this heart that loves him dearly.

That is what he sees today,
Throught the years I've found Him faithful.
I'll keep trusting on and on.
For I know He'll lead his Children safely home.

My God Handled It All!

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift