Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mckenna

5 yrs. old.
Cuddling one of her favorite puppies.

She has a heart of Gold; compassionate to the core.

A long time ago. When we were young and stupid and
played with webcams in the dark. Oh yes.


 We're a trip, every trip. Heading down to NC for my first semester of college ...
we played | we slept | we drove the parents crazy.

The day I moved into my dorm.
Goodbyes were sadness, but it's oh so obvious we had fun!


Goofing off at the beach. Yeah, we do that sort of thing.


Gotta love her expression. We were being retarted and I grabbed
her when she was right in the middle of measuring something. She loved me
for that, its her determination face.


Oooh! This is last year when we went out to El Vaqueros for
her 15th birthday. Why does this feel like just yesterday???


Randomness at church. With some of our bestest
guys in the world ... if we could adopt brothers,
they would be our number one choice.
* smiles *

Passing the sunglasses around.

Oh my goodness. This was so much fun, I'm not even going to lie!
We found a whole wall full of floor to ceiling shelves and climbed in
and had so much fun being absolutely CRAZY!

 
Valentines Day 2010.
If I remember, we were rocking pink and denim.


Sometime this Winter. We scrunched together in the hall
at church until Daddy came out of his office and said,
"Girls, WHAT are you doing?"


My wonderful and lovely sister at OBX this year.

I can't believe she's sixteen today! I love her so much and look
forward to bunches more of all these fun days to celebrate the
day she came into our lives and made us smile.

I love you Kenna Boo!

4 comments :

Caleb said...

Happy Birthday, Mckenna! Time sure does fly by! I cannot believe it was last year that you guys went to El Vaqueros! It seemed so recent that you told us about that place!

Matt said...

Haha these pics crack me up! lol Happy B-day Kenna. :) The whole web-cam thing made me laugh! lol Those days when we were kids seemed SO easy an all, but now its all complicated an hard. I guess that's the fun of growin up huh??? lol ;) Hope ya have a super-fantastic night! ;)

Matt said...

So you goof off at the beach too??? lol The other week when I was at the beach we all goofed off. It was AWESOME! Could have been better tho. ;)

Little Blue Button said...

That's funny that the web-cam pic made you laugh. I thought about taking it down and then decided against it. We were kind of crazy that night and made a bunch of videos in the dark while we played haunted music on the piano. lol
Yeah, being a little kid was a lot of fun. My biggest worry was always keeping my room organized or waking up too early for school. Now that makes me smile. And yes, the beach could be SO much better :)

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift