Sunday, March 6, 2011

I really shouldn't ..

Okay, this will probably make you feel really good about the way you drive. A friend sent this to me and I laughed so hard! Especially when the gas pump drags the woman around the side of her car. Other times, I just sat there in open-mouthed shock, and thought "Are you serious?!"

Anybody out there care to give their opinion of why some women are just so inadequate to drive? I'd surely like to know. * smiles. *

So here it is, Why Girls Can't Drive ...


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hilarious!!! ROFL I laughed SO hard! :) I wish i had a video of that time the bee was in the car! ;) Well maybe not lol

Caleb said...

That is crazy! I can just imagine my sister doing one of those things!! :)

Brittany said...

Well, I think the whole Bee episode is quite memorable without a video. lol ;)

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift