Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Is There Anything Too Hard For God?




It's out of my hands, I've done all I can do.
I've given God my problem, it's no longer up to me.
I've prayed the prayer of faith, I'm standing on God's truth,
While I'm waiting on the answer, He has a question for me ... 


 Is anything too hard for Me?
Who's got a problem beyond My power to solve?
Are there situations I'm not the Master of?
Is anything too hard for God?



If only I believe, trust His word; I'll see.
His plans are now unfolding, performing perfectly
It's clear how much He loves me, look at all He's done!
For all life's questions, there's really only one ...

Is anything too hard for God?
Who's got a problem beyond His power to solve?
Are there situations He's not the Master of?

Is anything too hard for God?

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift