Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nothing Profound

  • This morning, I woke up thinking it was after 8 o'clock and I'd be late for work. One glance at my cellphone assured me I'd be just fine. Twas a nice feeling, knowing I wouldn't be late and didn't have to break my neck just to be on time. * smiles. *

  • I ate Chocolate Cake with hot fudge today. If I were with my two very best girls, this would be ever so expected. But it was the middle of the day | in between work | and I was with my grandma. Even so, the very thought of it now makes me smile.

  • Would you take a pink taxi named Wahooptie? I don't think I would.

  • Went to Old Navy and found a cute striped blue scarf which I swear up and down a thousand times the girlies will love & steal -- from my closet. I saw | I loved | I bought | I wore.

  • Sammy picks me up. How in the world? I wonder. Mommy says, "He's like an ant, I suppose. They can pick up thirty times their weight." Am I supposed to laugh or cry over this? * smiles. *

  • The To-Do list forever growing and hardly anything has been checked off, until this afternoon. My room is clean and organized. Oh yes, and smells of Febreeze-y goodness which I adore. Did you also know they sell Vacuum Cleaner Bags with Febreeze scent. Wouldn't that make you want to vacuum all the time?!

  • When Daddy came home from work, he brought some of the best hot wings I've ever tasted. We're all big fans of hot wings and yumminess, you know. But these were crazy good, and I basically fell in like with them. They were absolutely amazing, and who knew such stuff could come from the po-dunk little town of Mayberry-ness?

  • Got a Card from my bestest Roomies ever today! It made me smile so much. I loveth them truly. They are mess, all three. But we have some good times to be sure. Can't wait to see them in May -- sometimes, it feels like it will never come but I know it will.

  • Over dinner, I was asking Sammy if the Great Hunts video game was his latest phase. He's been telling me all about it for the past two days so I was just assuming. Daddy randomly started to discuss all my different phases over the years. Some I agreed with and others I solemnly denied and defended. What I find so funny is that I didn't even know he ever noticed ... * winks *

  • Talked to the little Jay-Man on the phone a few minutes ago. He says, "Brikkaneee, I wuv you. Ok, goonight!"

2 comments :

Brian said...

First off, don't mess with Wahooptie. My sister says that they are the most fun taxi service ever. But I am glad you have such awesome family dinners. I am luck if I have dinner with my mom and dad once a week. Maybe things will be a little different now that works is over with. I am really glad you have someone that cares about you and loves you. Honestly, you are one of the lucky ones. =]

Brittany said...

Well I wouldn't honestly know about Wahooptie. I've never taken a taxi O_o

Post a Comment


Every Moment We Have Is A Precious Gift